Internal Auditors Trainings
This interactive training program is generally a 3-day course with a focus on in-depth understanding of the concepts of the ISO standard and the principles and practices of performing and reporting on effective internal audits in accordance with requirements of the standard.
This training develops the skills needed to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of processes, and to contribute to the continual improvement of a quality management system based on the ISO standard.
On successful completion of this training course participants are able to:
· Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
· Explain the purpose and structure of the specific standard.
· Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
· Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system.
· Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, interactive case studies, role-play exercises and training assessment.
Please note: Participants are not expected to possess knowledge of auditing, quality management systems or the ISO standard before attending the course.